Monday, January 12, 2009

Saint Louis

So, we headed out to STL (Saint Louis) this weekend to celebrate our friend Tyler's birthday...but I also took the time to take some new shots of our friend Dustin.

As we were leaving the Renaissance Hotel...I spotted this classic Rolls Royce and thought it would make a great shot! I liked the shot in color...but then I tweaked it in black and white and fell in love! What a sweet ride. I'm sure that car would make an amazing backdrop for a bride and groom. I hope someday I get that chance.

The next shot was the main entrance to a bar next to a the King and I Thai Restaurant were we had lunch. There were so many cool places. The alley was actually more like a walkway between two buildings. The way the sunlight hits the background and bounces in makes me all warm and tingly inside!