Thursday, January 8, 2009

KTVO Commercial

So, I have wrapped up production of our commercial set to air on KTVO during the month of January! I thought I was going to go blind editing it.

The opportunity to advertise on TV came out of no where! John called me and said one of his sales associates had a new business special for us and he thought we should go for it!

"Yea that would be great if we had a commercial already produced but we don't," I said. "We'll get to it," he barked.

From concept, to script, to production, and post production, we got it done. I recruited my co-worker and friend Lee Cashatt to stand in as my model and John videotaped our session.

Here are a couple of shots from that session. Thanks again Lee! And thanks again Johnny G!

Watch for us soon on KTVO! And I'm working on getting the spot on cable too! Oh Lordy, I'm so nervous!