Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Resignation from ATSU

I am happy to announce my resignation from ATSU effective January 30. For the past year, I've been juggling my photography business while managing projects for ATSU's communication and marketing department.

In January of 08, I told my boss it would take a couple of years to make a name for myself and to get my business off the ground. But we have the best clients around and their word of mouth marketing has helped tremendously! Just ten months after debuting our business website, our portrait session days were full. And get this...we are already getting phone calls and emails to set up session for the spring and summer.

John and I are truly blessed to have the support and encouragement from Kirksville and the surrounding communities. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to make a living doing what I love. Thank you, thank you, thank you, to all our past and future clients who have made this possible. I promise to continue losing sleeping thinking of new and creative ways to capture your precious moments.

Yours truly,
Hector Contreras