Monday, June 16, 2008

Mr & Mrs Grogan

Angel and John are officially husband and wife. The two tied the knot on June 14, 2008 in Memphis, Missouri. We were truly, truly honored and humbled when Angel changed her wedding date to accommodate our schedule. "I want you to capture our special day and if that means moving the date...then that's what I will do," she said.

I must say that is the highest form of flattery. Thanks Angel!

Angel's mom had some very kind words to share with us after seeing the slideshow we put together.

"As a mother, I have envisioned my daughter's wedding day all her life. Since day one, she has always been our princess. You totally captured every thing that I envisioned. It was the most beautiful day, and she was the most beautiful bride. You captured her special moments like no one else could. Angel and John are so fortunate to have chosen you guys as their photographers, and they are lucky to call you friends. I can't wait to see the whole album. Word of mouth is the best advertisement. Lucky for you I don't shut up! I tell everyone I know and show them your site. Thank you so much for the beautiful everlasting memories! Kathy (a.k.a. Mother of the Bride)"


Here are some of my favorite shots from their big day.












Here is a link to their slideshow