Monday, June 9, 2008

Catherine & Will

Catherine and Will were my first wedding clients. They booked just a month after our website launched. We were stoked about their big day.

The ceremony was held at Trinity Episcopal Church in downtown Kirksville. So they wanted to take pictures prior to the ceremony. I got permission to use the Art Gallery at Truman State University and also shoot in Ophelia Parish. The shots turned out just as I had envisioned in my mind. We also drove them to the red barn by the stadium. I wanted to hit a few more places, but we ran out of time.

The reception was held at the Jackson Stables. Very, very, very nice location.

Here are some of my favorite shots of the evening. By the way, thanks for helping me shoot John. You did an amazing job!











Here are some of the highlights in a slideshow.