Monday, September 22, 2008

Red Barn Arts & Crafts Festival

As a budding entrepreneur, I knew that the Red Barn Arts & Crafts Festival would be great exposure for our business. But I had no idea we would be swarmed by people wanting to book falls sessions! Get this folks...thanks to Red Barn I am pretty much booked until mid November! It's crazy!

And to add more whip cream to this amazing pecan pie...John and I won first place in best all around exhibit and got a whopping $300 prize! Holy Cow! How blessed, how blessed, how blessed!

So, as a way of paying the gift forward, John and I decided to donate a portion of our money to The Heifer Project through our church, Faith United Methodist. This is the third heifer we have been able to purchase thanks to our clients!

For so many years, I've heard that when you follow your true passion everything else falls into place. I am a living testament...it really does!

At any rate, here is the link to the slideshow.