Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jodie & Lee | e-session

This makes the third installment of the Jodie & Lee engagement session.
The two were gracious to help me out last winter when I needed some engagement shots for a wedding expo. Then this spring, we got some shots out in the country.

And as we near the end of the summer and countdown the days to the wedding, we needed some funky, fun shots!

Get this...toward the end of our session, I had just about run out of ideas. That was until I saw this little boy riding his bike. He passed us and then the light bulb turned on! "Hey kid! Come here," I said. "Can we borrow your bike?" The little boy said, "Sure...can I have a few bucks!" Laughter ensued and money exchanged hands.

"Lee, you pedal. Jodie, you sit on the handlebars," I instructed them. I thought I was going to pee my pants laughing at those two! Lee nearly ran into a parked car, and Jodie was laughing too hard to show how frightened she was. Good times!

After our session Jodie, Lee and the rest of their family treated me to pizza at Pagliai's. Blessed, blessed, blessed. What else can I say. Thanks for the wonderful memories, you yahoos!

Here are some of my favorite shots and the link to their slideshow.

Hector
Studio 1004