Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ali Pipta

We were ecstatic to say the least when Ali Pipta arrived at our studio. She was tall, thin, and wore a beautiful smile! She could totally be on America's Next Top Model.

Chrissy did her hair and make-up while I planned out our sets and wardrobe. The week before our session, I stopped into Hidden Treasure and I found this cute black and white dress with the tags still attached. It was on sale. So, I decided to buy it. I figured I would find someone to wear it. Well, when Ali arrived I just knew the dress was perfect for her...and it was.

The dress fit her like a well made leather glove. So, after our session I decided the dress would serve me no purpose...so I gave it to her! It was the greatest feeling ever!

A big thanks to her dad Joe for being such a trooper and hanging out with us for 3 hours! You're a super dad Joe!

Here are some of my favorite shots and the link to her slideshow.