Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hudson Family

I don't make it common practice to shoot family sessions on the weekends...but I made an exception for the Hudson family. Stacey said her 2 year-old daughter, Dayton, is in the best mood around 10am.

So, we met downtown and hit a few of my favorite rustic buildings.
Then we drove to the studio for a few standard portraits...or at least that's what Stacey had in mind. Little Dayton had a different idea. There wasn't much we could do to get her to pose where we wanted. I told Stacey...I think candid shots are going to be our best bet.

Alright, Dayton just be yourself! She ran over to our sun room to tickle the ivories on John's piano. Then she would extend her arms and fall from the piano bench to the inflatable mattress I placed on the floor.

Here are some of my favorite shots and the link to their slideshow.