Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Urban Blake & Allison

As you can imagine, wrangling two 7-year-olds was quite a daunting task. I swear their attention span is less than five seconds. Then, Blake has a bladder the size of a thimble...just like his Uncle John! Can't take a road trip without 15 stops!

Anyhoot, the funniest part of our day was when Allison had to empty her bladder, but there was no restroom in sight. So, like a country girl at heart, she hid behind a tree, dropped down and took care of business. Blake fell to his knees laughing hysterically, which lead me to start laughing hysterically. I tell you what, that's what memories are made of!

After our session, John and I took them to McDonald's for dinner. They had worked up such an appetite being models that they ate ALL of their food! Even Blake said, "I've never finished my Happy Meal before!"

Here are some of my favorite shots and the link to their slideshow.