Thursday, March 5, 2009

Selma Grace Waddington

This little bundle of joy came into the world at 7 lbs. 8 ounces on February 18. "She sleeps well," said her mother Erica, but the day of her session, she was bright eyed and bushy tailed! We tried to rock her and feed her but nothing.

Photographing babies in the nude is always risky business. And little Selma didn't disappoint. As we were moving her from one set to another, she had a small bowel movement on Erica's blouse and our floor. Erica and I busted out laughing! "I'm so sorry," said Erica. "Don't worry about it," I said. "That's what babies do."

I'm two for two with newborns and accidents, and I've got another little one coming next week. Let's see if we can make it three!

Here are some of my favorites and the link to her slideshow.