Monday, July 21, 2008

Billie and Brett

Billie Mitchell and Brett Hunter are high school sweet hearts heading toward marital bliss in September. When Billie and I first met she said "Brett loves cars and it's rubbed off on me too. Can we get some of the cars in our engagement session?" You bet, I said.

Billie and Brett arrived at our first location is her Lamborghini Yellow mustang with 20 inch black rims. WOW! That car is a show stopper. Then at Brett's parents estate...Brett pulls out a blue and grey 1957 Chevy! It was amazing!

The next morning, Billie gave us a wake-up call to rave about the slideshow. We were simply delighted to know we surpassed their expectations!

I've taken a lot of pictures over the past years... but hands down this first one is one of my all time favorite shots along with more of my favorites from their sesission!

Here is a link to their slideshow.