Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pastor Jeremy Lobdell

When my world gets a little hectic and stressful, I spend a lot of time praying. Praying for guidance, enlightenment, and favor. In the past few weeks, I've been praying a lot.

Then, out of the blue, I got a phone call from Pastor Jeremy Lobdell. He was looking to book a session for some new head shots. He had a very calming and relaxing voice and attitude. When I hung up the phone, I felt a light bulb turn on in my head. Aha! That call was God's whisper to surrender the craziness and crankiness and watch it all work out.

Pastor Lobdell and I got to spend about an hour together working on some new casual, portraits. In the end, he prayed for God to rain down his blessings and guidance over me during this busy season.

Thanks Pastor Lobdell for being a messenger even though you thought you were just coming by for pictures.



Hector Contreras,
Kirksville Photographer
studio1004.net