Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Laci C. | Boudoir Session

Our intention in writing this story and sharing these images is for other women to feel empowered and inspired to see themselves as strong and beautiful no matter what that little voice inside says!

Grooming animals for a living is not the most glamorous job in the world. Laci is the owner of Pawsitive Animalworks. She usually just throws her hair in a pony tail, dabs on a little mascara and off the the shop she goes. By the end of the day she's covered in dog hair and a sweaty mess.

So after much thought, Laci and I agreed that what she needed was a glam make-over and a Boudoir session.

"Hector made me feel safe, secure and relaxed. I was so self-conscious about my thighs, my belly, my everything!"

Sure, we all have our insecurities about our bodies but that's when a strategic pose and lights can make a huge difference.

"I put all my insecurities and fears aside. Little did I know I would feel better about myself for doing so. Hector, thank you for helping me see myself in a new light and for helping me give my husband Chad a unique and wonderful gift!"

I also want to thank the girls at Glam it up! Salon for the wonderful hair and make-up.

Hector Contreras,
Kirksville Photographer
www.studio1004.net