Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mayday, mayday....I'm offline!

Hello... I just wanted to let everyone know that for the past week I have been without a computer and Internet service!

It's been a frustrating and stressful week to say the least. First, our brand new PC with Windows Vista became incompatible with the software program I use to download and enhance photos. I won't go into the conversations I had with HP or Windows about the issue because just thinking about it makes my blood pressure rise! Then, to add salt to the wound ...we lost our Internet connection. So, I haven't been able to process pictures, make slideshows, or post updates on our blog. I'm posting this one from my office at ATSU.

At any rate, an IT guy came to the house today from Mark Twain Communications and we are back online. Thank you Jesus! And get this...our brand new iMac is scheduled for delivery today! Thank you even more Jesus!

We decided to leave the PC world for a Mac because we just couldn't afford this kind of melt down again. I know, I know, I should have never bought a PC to begin with, but I never had a reason not to. With business increasing daily we just couldn't afford anymore error codes.

So, if you are one of our clients wondering why I have sent you an email or posted your pictures....now you know why. But rest assure, I'll work into the wee hours of the night to get caught up and get your pictures to you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. :)

Hector